Discover a real-life digital transformation story
This webinar took place: Friday, 23 November 2018
Watch or download the recording using the form on the right side
Digital transformation is the next stage in the evolution of our data-driven world – how is this achieved in real life?
Organizations need a digital transformation strategy to ensure resilience against disruption. Covestro, one of the leading suppliers of premium polymers, is leading the way for digital transformation in the chemical industry with its implementation of digitalization of plant engineering and operations.
With over 40 facilities all over the World, Covestro has identified several challenges related to its existing asset documentation management, such as:
- duplicated data entry
- delayed information exchange between engineering disciplines
- manual work efforts
- insufficient possibilities for data analysis
- increasing costs
Are you experiencing similar challenges?
By digitalizing its asset information, which will be one of the steps toward becoming a fully digital enterprise, Covestro expects to overcome these challenges and realize multiple benefits across all asset life cycle stages.
This webinar discussed Covestro’s digital transformation strategy. Stephan Krebber, Covestro Program Director for Digitalization of Production & Technology, OSI2020, together with Hans Kouwer, Business Development Information Management Principal for Hexagon PPM, discussed how the Hexagon digital twin solution is used as part of Covestro’s digital transformation initiative.
Watch the webinar to:
- See a real-life example of digital transformation of plant engineering and operations;
- Learn how to tackle the challenges related to the asset information management;
- Understand how companies can benefit from the digital twin technology that enables integration with design tools and easy access to accurate and up-to-date plant documentation.
Fill out the form on this page to access this free webinar and to learn how digital twin technology can facilitate digital transformation.